For this project, I was given the opportunity to find an app released during the pandemic that may have been rushed into production, still in an early version, or just needed some work and was tasked to reimagine and update the user experience and interface. I found Calmaria, which is a simple breathing technique app that was released but has not been developed further, and I wanted to create something fully customizable, but still staying true to the simplicity of the original design.
To complete this app redesign, I started by diving into research on the app, creating scenarios for possible users, and simply brainstorming ideas. These steps turned into sketches, which led to wire-framing possible solutions. After generating patterns and common elements that could be reused throughout the app, I designed the final system of my reimagined Calmaria app.