Head of Media Production: Carlin Wragg; Media Production: The Mill; Software Design: Intersection; Sonic Design: Manmade Music
Architects Of Record
Created as a forum to strengthen customer relationships through executive positioning, the AT&T Executive Briefing Center (EBC) combines state-of-the-art technology with an elegant collaborative design. The center features three briefing rooms, two private dining rooms, a digital hub, a media gallery and drop-in offices–balancing open space for collaboration with privacy for in-depth, customized discussions.
The main objective of the project was to serve as a physical expression of AT&T’s vision to mobilize a world that works for people. It aimed to provide a digital platform for go-to-market strategy positioning and strengthen business relationships, while also creating an immersive and transformative customer experience.
To fulfill these goals and objective, the EBC design leverages branded environment guidelines, architecture, graphics, digital media assets, integrated leading-edge technologies and software driven multi-media systems. As a result, the Executive Briefing Center fully immerses customers in the AT&T experience, helping them understand how AT&T can enable their businesses to succeed today and in the future.
To ensure all aspects of the design aligned with AT&T core brand concepts, the design scope specifically included spatial and experiential planning, exhibit and media design, content development, overall art direction and executive media production. Through collaboration with AT&T’s communications and brand team, guiding principles were established during the concept phase and defined the development and final implementation of the project. These principles included:
- Maximize the use of natural light throughout the space while maintaining a legible media-rich experience.
- Balance the need to have open space for collaboration with the need to have discreet space for confidential interactions between customers and AT&T account teams.
- Establish an authentic and memorable customer experience that communicated the core messages of the AT&T brand.
- Integrate interactive media elements with architectural features to allow customers seamless access to content throughout the customer’s journey.
- Personalize the customer experience to provide a unique and iconic lasting impression.
- Create a sense of transparency and openness through carefully chosen materials and thoughtful treatment of the architecture.
- Blur the edges between customer briefing, demonstration, and collaboration space.
Media is integrated with the interior architecture to allow AT&T customer groups seamless access to content and provide them with a mobile and digital first experience. Each briefing begins with the Gallery experience. Here, the customer is immersed in a guided journey that unfolds through large-scale digital canvases with impactful narratives, cutting-edge interactive surfaces, and powerful data visualizations.