90% of Wildfires are caused by humans, the remaining 10 percent are started by lightning or lava.
WildFires spring from a matchBurn in the mist and have no stop.
Thunder and Lightning with lava out backOnce they start going… They take what they want.
With human involvement… what is there that you want?
If we are not socially conscious than we are lost as humans.
Photo Participant: Matthew Buczek and Josh Harris