Type 5: Type in Use: Call for Entries
Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Nadine Chahine, Typeface Designer
• Akira Kobayshi, Type Director at Monotype Imaging Inc.
• Dan Rhatigan, Senior Manager of Adobe Type
• Alexandra Korolkova, Typeface Designer
Be sure to submit early for the greatest exposure on our website and a possible blog and email promotion of your work internationally.
Extended Deadline: May 12, 2020
All entries must be registered online no later than May 12, 2020, 11:59 pm EST.
Non-Member Single: $150
Non-Member Series/Video: $300
Member Single: $75
Member Series/Video: $150