Poster Annual 2022: Call for Entries
Deadline: Feb. 15, 2021
Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Mann Lao, Creative Director and Founder of Chiii Design
• Pekka Loiri, Graphic Designer and Poster Artist or Studio Pekka Loiri
• Jisuke Matsuda, Designer and Founder of Atelier Jisuke (Graphis Master)
• Marcos Minini, Designer and Founder of Marcos Minini Design (Graphis Master)
• Spencer Till, Senior Vice President and CCO of Lewis Communications (Graphis Master)
• Thomas Wilder, Creative Director and Partner at Collins
Non-Member Single: $150
Non-Member Series/Video: $300
Member Single: $75
Member Series/Video: $150