Graphis' prestigious Awards celebrate and honor the world's best talents through our competitions: Submit your work today! A reminder, Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and discounts on publications, as well as full access to our website. (Please note that membership discounts do not apply to student competitions.)
To receive Member discounts, join before submitting.
Great news! The Graphis Awards have expanded to recognize exceptional work in moving-image media. The Design, Advertising, and New Talent Awards competitions will no longer accept moving image submissions. However, we invite you to submit your work to the upcoming Graphis inMOTION Awards competition. The inMOTION Awards are dedicated to showcasing outstanding work in Animation, Commercials, Gaming, Short Films, Film Title Sequences, Website, NFTs, AI, and many other categories. This competition will give your moving image creations the attention they deserve. Stay tuned for more details on the inMOTION Awards call for entries.
• Work must be submitted by industry professionals and produced, published or aired within the past two years.
• Student work is not eligible for this competition. Student work should be submitted to the New Talent Annual Competition.
• Any student work submitted to Professional competitions will be removed and entered into the New Talent competition.
• Graphis reserves the right to disqualify and/or reject inappropriate or exploitive imagery or content.
• Decisions by judges on all entries during judging, including changing categories, are final.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
THIS YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDE:
• Per Breiehagen
• Nick Hall
• Takahiro Igarashi
• RJ Muna (Graphis Master)
• Hadley Stambaugh
Be sure to submit early for the greatest exposure on our website and a possible blog and email promotion of your work internationally.
Early Bird Deadline: July 9, 2024
Regular Deadline: August 6, 2024
Late Deadline: September 10, 2024
Extended Late Deadline: October 8, 2024
Final Deadline: November 5, 2024
Non-Member Single: $80
Non-Member Series: $140
Member Single: $45
Member Series: $90
ONLY professional work will be accepted. Student work should be submitted to the New Talent Annual Competition.