Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Vincent Junier, Still Life Photographer
• Jonathan Knowles, Advertising Photographer (Graphis Master)
• Trevett McCandliss, Creative Director at McCandliss and Campbell
• Lennette Newell, Photographer (Graphis Master)
• Howard Schatz, Fine Art Photographer (Graphis Master)
Be sure to submit early for the greatest exposure on our website and a possible blog and email promotion of your work internationally.
Early Bird Deadline: August 17, 2021
Regular Deadline: September 7, 2021
Late Deadline: September 21, 2021
Extended Late Deadline: September 28, 2021
Final Deadline: October 19, 2021
Non-Member Single: $150
Non-Member Series/Video: $300
Member Single: $75
Member Series/Video: $150
ONLY professional work will be accepted. Student work should be submitted to the New Talent Annual Competition.
Work must be submitted by industry professionals and produced, published or aired within the past two years.
Student work is not eligible for this competition. Student work should be submitted to the New Talent Annual Competition.