Photography Annual 2021: Call for Entries
Deadline: September 1, 2020
Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Athena Azevedo, Photographer of IF Studio (Graphis Master)
• Ricardo de Vicq de Cumptich, Photographer (Graphis Master)
• Colin Faulkner, Photographer
• Andreas Franke, Photographer at Staudinger+Franke
• Frank P. Wartenberg, Photographer
Non-Member Single: $150
Non-Member Series/Video: $300
Member Single: $75
Member Series/Video: $150