New Talent Annual 2021: Call for Entries
Deadline: October 20, 2020
Graphis competitions are the most respected juried awards that present the best Print and Video work from Designers, Art Directors, Photographers, and Art/Illustrators worldwide. Thank you for submitting! We look forward to presenting your work.
Graphis Professional Members enjoy a 50% discount on entry fees and all of our publications, and gain full access to our website. To receive all these discounts, join before submitting.
• Platinum, Gold, Silver winners and Honorable Mentions will be presented in our print Annual and permanently archived on the website.
• Platinum and Gold winners will receive full-page presentations in the Annual.
• Winners will be announced in a special blog post on the Graphis website, in the online gallery, and in our newsletter.
• Platinum and Gold Winners receive a complimentary Award certificate. Silver Award Certificates available for purchase.
Our judging panel is made up of former Graphis Platinum and Gold winners, and Graphis Masters.
LAST YEAR’S JUDGES INCLUDED:
• Atsushi Ishiguro, Art Director and Designer of OUWN
• Jason Schmidt, Senior Art Director of FBC Design
• Robert Talarcyzk, Creative Director of Darkhorse Design
• Eduardo Aires, Designer and Art Director of Studio Eduardo Aires
• Hoon-Dong Chung, esigner, Associate Prof. & Dean of the Comm. Design Dept. of Dankook University (Graphis Master)
• David Nguyen, Graphic Designer
• Rex Peteet, Creative Director and Designer of Studio Peteet Design (Graphis Master)
• Richard Poulin, Designer of Poulin + Morris Inc. (Graphis Master)
• Dan Humphreys, Photographer of Curious Productions
• Steve Krug, Photographer at Krug Studios
• Michael Schoenfeld, Photographer of Michael Schoenfeld Studio