Rua Dias de Toledo, 64, apto 48
São Paulo, SP 04143-030
Portuguese / English / Spanish
Born in 1980, Rafael is a copywriter and creative director in São Paulo, Brazil. Founder of the creative bureau Angry Dog. His work is inspired by two of his passions, the fine arts and literature. He began his career as an art director in 2002, but soon started to write copy as well. Rafael believes that excellence in communication is achieved by expanding ideas, in addition to text and images. He has already developed works for clients such as Citroën, Saeco, São Paulo State Government, Subway, Banco do Brasil, ESPN, MSC, São Paulo City Council and Nokia, among others.
Philosophy on Work
- Copywriting - Art Direction
- Letterhead 8 - Poster Annual 2019 - Advertising Annual 2019
- Graphis Advertising Annual 2019 1 Platinum 1 Gold - Graphis Poster Annual 2019 Gold - 48th Creativity International Awards 1 Silver 6 Bronze - 47th Creativity International Awards 1 Platinum 1 Bronze - 46th Creativity International Awards 1 Silver 1 Bronze - 40th Creativity International Awards Silver - Global Trend Award 2 Quest Winner (Bronze) - 11th IDA - International Design Award 1 Bronze 1 Honorable Mention - 24th Communicator Awards Award of Excellence (Gold) - 13th Davey Awards Silver - LICC - London International Creativity Competition 1 Shortlist 1 Honorable Mention - Revista About / About Magazine - Voto Popular (People's Choice) Gold
- Poster Annual 2020 - Gold - Advertising Annual 2019 - Platinum - Advertising Annual 2019 - Gold - Poster Annual 2019 - Gold - Letterhead 8 - Merit
- Bachelor's degree in Social Communication, Advertising and Marketing. - Gratuated in Integrated Marketing Communication.